Sunday 8 March 2009

Hasta Luego Key West


Ambrosia Guest House, Key West
Sunday morning

I am actually a bit down this morning. First impressions of Key West were awful, but people have been so kind and generous that I, for sure, have a lump in my throat as I pack my final bits and pieces before I head north. My emotional state is not helped by a lovely email I have just received from Captain Victoria, an extract of which is below and that Ben at reception has just told me that Susan has very kindly left me a jar of her yummy 'Lemon Love', which is lemon curd with lemons from Neal and Susan's home in Orlando. I feel very humbled to have been welcomed so readily into this community.

You are an absolute hoot of a character and I am so glad to have met you. I look forward to your return and a lifetime of following you around the world in pictures. I am so thankful that you finally found "Hidden Florida". Big Hugs V




No comments:

Post a Comment